Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2017

A Share Of Interest In 2017

Movies:
Guardian Of The Galaxy 2(My most wanted movie in 2017 was Thor 3 originally but GotG2 has replaced it after I have watched its trailer! I am really hyped for it!)
Thor 3(Thor was my favorite superhero in MCU phrase 1 but I like him less now because the plot does make him a less popular compare to iron man, captain america or even to ant man and doctor strange which is sad. And Thor 2 is the worst movie for me in MCU but I hope Thor 3 will be great and give some justice to this character.)
Spider-man : Homecoming(I like spider-man and wolverine the most before all those marvel movies appeared. I do care less about this two characters now although spider-man did a great job in CA3. The trailer doesn't look particularly interesting but I hope Marvel will bring us some surprise but I doubt it will be as good as GotG2 and Thor 3 this year.)
Wonder Woman(Wonder Woman is the best thing in Batman Vs Superman. I don't think the movie is that bad like a lot of people said and I will give it a 7.5 as a marvel fan. However, while I like the casts of the three main superhero, batman and superman in the movie aren't particularly interesting but only Wonder Woman and I am looking forward to her own movie.)
Justice League(I hope it will be better than BvS.)
Logan/Wolverine 3(The first two wolverine movies aren't good films. I hope this last one will be better as I really like Hugo Jackman as wolverine.)
Transformers 5(To be honest, I think only the first transformer is great movie but I did see all 1-4 in cinema. I believe this fifth one will be around the same quality with average story but good CGI.)
Resident Evil : Vendetta(This isn't the live action one but the CG one, hehe. I never liked the live action because of the over power character Alice. I like resident evil movies that continue the game story and if I am not wrong, it is the third RE CG movies.)
Star Wars VIII(I have watched Rogue One I found it is only slightly better than Episode 7 for my taste. However, it is a really a great addition to Star Wars story. But come to think of it, I have never liked any Star Wars movie particularly but the whole Star Wars universe. And I will definitely see Episode 8.)

Games:
Until Dawn(a brought down from 2015 and I still need a PS4...)
Conan Exiles(it is the game that I am looking forward the most currently. and it looks like it is the sandbox game that suit my taste and I hope it will be more completed than other early beta sandbox games.)
Heroes Of The Storm-Valeera(Hots is what I play mostly while taking a short break from creating games currently. And I liked this character for a while since watched the WoW comics. I really like elf with blonde and ponytail hair, lol!)
Resident Evil 7(I liked the story of the resident evil series but not a true fan of the game. The RE games I really like are RE2 and RE4 which I am obviously a Leon fan, lol. Still need to read more review on this new gameplay before I decide to play it or not.)
Red Dead Redemption 2(Its a Rockstar sandbox game which is a must to play! I hope you can create your own character like in GTA5.)
Nier(It looks like a great action game with unique story and I haven't played a true action game for a while!)

Anime:
Shingeki no Bahamut : Virgin Soul(Amazing anime! There wasn't an epic anime like this for a while! It gives some feelings of the video game Diablo. If you like fantasy style, you will probably like this anime!!)
Star Wars Rebels Season 3(Most episodes in season 1 and 2 aren't particularly interesting but a bit boring. However, they have successfully develop those characters and Season 3 seems becoming a unique story of Star Wars!)
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Season 2(The first season is great and will follow the second season!)

Manga:
Ningyou no Kuni
Tokyo Ghoul

2 comments:

  1. mentioning animes you should watch Ajin ,my best one of 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO21Sq_CB0A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion! I actually knew about this anime and I think the manga version is better! Thanks.

      Delete